Política de privacitat
General Data Protection Regulation (RGDP) – December 2018
We hereby inform you that the personal data of our users will be treated in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, as established in Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (RGPD).
Person responsible: Jordi Solé i Ferrando
Purpose of processing: we process the information you provide us with in order to furnish the service requested and to send you communications regarding the content of our services.
- Origin and category of data processed: the personal data that we will process is your identity data that you provide us with through the registration form that you will find on our website.
- Period of data retention: the data provided will be retained for the duration of the user relationship or for the number of years necessary to comply with legal requirements.
- Legal basis: we process your data only if we have your explicit or informed consent to do so, and only for the purposes described.
- Recipients: the data you provide us with will not be transferred to any third parties, except in such cases as required by law.
However, in order to carry out certain functions necessary for the provision of the service, your data may be processed by third parties who will act as data controllers and who will be contractually obliged to comply with their legal duties as such, respecting the confidential and secret nature of such information.
- Rights: You have the following rights concerning your personal data. You may:
request access to such personal data.
• request its rectification or deletion.
• request limitation or opposition of treatment of such data.
• request revocation of consent given.
• request portability of your data.
To exercise your rights, please send a written request to email@example.com specifying the right(s) you wish to exercise.
In any case, we inform you that you may request protection of your rights before the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.